Thursday, February 07, 2008

romney drops out, pouts, lies, lays down and plugs self back into power outlet

from the bbc:

"If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and frankly I'd be making it easier for Senator Clinton or [Barack] Obama to win," Mr Romney said at the conference.
...
He added that the Democratic candidates would be a disaster for the "war on terror" and the war in Iraq.

"In this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror," he said.

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Mendez Tropical Pool & Patio said...

In headline you might want to change "lays" to "lies." Just sayin is all.

Jamon said...

where is the creative writing in that?

Mendez Tropical Pool & Patio said...

Oh, sorry. Nice job wordsmith.